This post shows you the best barn wedding ideas on a budget.
Below, we’ll look at some of the best barn wedding ideas and how you can incorporate them into your special day.
So without further ado, let us get started.
What are barn weddings?
Barn weddings are bohemian, rustic, and natural, with an elegant touch. They are, without a doubt, the future of modern weddings. Here is a list of things you can expect to see from a barn wedding.
- Wood accents
- Mason jars
- Fairy lights
- Dark accents
- Rustic Aesthetic
- Locally sourced goods
With this being said, we can notice that a barn wedding is based on natural colors, plants, and exposed wood.
Barn weddings are famous for their close-knit approach to the wedding day.
Colors of a barn wedding.
While finding a color scheme can be hard, it stays the most important part of your wedding. Why are color schemes important?
Firstly, they give the wedding a cohesive look while showing your aura or aesthetic.
Second of all, they give you a sense of unity. Lastly, it also helps to see which season you should have your wedding.
Top picks for wedding color schemes.
- White and sage green
This stays an all-time favorite due to the popularity of a clean and fresh wedding aesthetic. Sage is a light green that can make a place feel bright.
As a result of the bold wedding approach rustic colors have made their way to the top of the list for barn weddings. Who can keep away from these gorgeous autumn colors? Terracotta, red, yellow, and brown. To put it plainly, these are bold choices.
- Blushing bride
Another perfect choice is to keep to the classics are colors such as peach, salmon, dusty pink, and a bold touch of Fuschia. These will tie in perfectly with the natural greenery of a barn wedding.
- Dark green
This one can feel a little unconventional or peculiar, especially when you think about a wedding, but in this case, you shouldn’t shoot down the idea of dark greens. For instance, emerald, olive, or moss green could be just the dark accent you need for the special day.
- Navy blue
When considering your options, don’t forget about navy blue. It is a wedding favorite and is a nice add-on to the light colors of a barn wedding.
- Rust and green
This is a perfect combination to show the results of the combination between nature and man-made items. It can also indicate beauty in the mundane and is a great choice for a wedding. The two colors don’t clash but complement each other on a larger scale.
Why do you need to consider a barn wedding?
There are many types of weddings—traditional, unconventional, and everything in between. So to convince you to consider a barn wedding, I have only three reasons.
Firstly, it’s a big open space that can be decorated for any theme. Secondly, it is perfect for any weather, and lastly, it gives a rustic boho look to any wedding theme.
Budget barn wedding ideas.
1. Wooden initial and barn decor for the reception sign
2. Fairy light and roses centerpieces
3. Snack station under bulb lights
4. Bride and groom memory board
5. Wooden spool rustic tables
6. Skip the cake and go for cupcakes
7. Wood cuts and mason jar decor
8. DIY painted wood signs
9. Mason jars and tea light decor
10. Wheelbarrow beer cooler
11. Send off sparklers
12. Burlap and lace glass decor
13. Polaroid memory booth
14. Baby’s breath centerpieces
15. Photographs and memory tree
16. A custom-made wooden welcome board
17. Hanging lanterns and mason jars with fake candles
18. Hanging flowers in twine-tied mason jars
19. Rustic wedding arch made with fabric and flowers
20. Burlap table runners with pale pink rose centerpieces
21. Picture frame memory pallet
22. Dark wood log pieces and white candle decor
23. Galvanised steel basins as wedding coolers on hay stands
24. Twine-wrapped mason jars filled with fairy lights
25. Honeymoon fund jar for guests to fill
26. Stacked wood pallet snack table
27. DIY polaroid picture photo booth
28. Carved wooden logs for the wedding day
29. Glass jars filled with moss and tealights table decor
30. Polaroid photo booth for the guests
31. Baby’s breath and burlap table decor
Keep things unique but within the budget.
In conclusion, we can confidently say that you don’t need to break the bank to make the barn wedding of your dreams happen.
So with that being said, I highly suggest looking at ordinary household items that you can include in the day.
This post showed you the best barn wedding ideas on a budget.
You may also like:
- 13 Rustic Wedding Table Decorations (And How To Recreate Them On A Budget)
- Creative Wedding Decoration Ideas For At Home
- 26 Best Barn Wedding Table Decoration Ideas That Elevate The Day
- 42 Best Spring Wedding Ideas On A Budget (In 2024)
- 34 Creative Wedding Centerpieces To Recreate Yourself
- 20 Country Wedding Ideas On A Budget That Are Unbelievable
- 28 Boho Wedding Theme Ideas That Look Truly Magical